SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT
The API® SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT measures the 4 most important saltwater parameters – pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate – to enable easy testing of your tank’s natural cycle, and to aid in maintaining a thriving saltwater aquarium. Testing is fast, easy, and accurate, yielding precise results, and comes with 4 glass test tubes with snap-tight caps and a convenient holding tub for easy storage. This kit also includes a complete, step-by-step instructional booklet with a color chart that provides information on how to correct unsafe water conditions. Each SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT will conduct 550+ tests, so you can get the most out of your kit for years of fast, accurate water testing.
We recommend that you take a few minutes each week to monitor your aquarium conditions and create a better underwater world for your fish. Testing your aquarium water has never been so easy or accurate!
Contains 550 tests and includes 6 test solutions, easy-to-ready instructions, 4 glass test tubes and color chart
See attached instruction manual.
- API Ammonia Solution 1 Safety Data Sheet.pdf Opens in new window
- API Ammonia Solution 2 Safety Data Sheet.pdf Opens in new window
- API High Range Ph Safety Data Sheet.pdf Opens in new window
- API Nitrate Solution 1 Safety Data Sheet.pdf Opens in new window
- API Nitrate Solution 2 Safety Data Sheet.pdf Opens in new window
- API Nitrite Safety Data Sheet.pdf Opens in new window
- What water parameters does API SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT test for?
API SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT tests for high range pH, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate, all of which need to be regularly monitored for proper water conditions for your fish.
- Can I use API SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT for reef aquariums (as opposed to API REEF MASTER TEST KIT)?
You can use API SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT to test parameters in an aquarium with reefs; however, for best results, it is recommended that you use API REEF MASTER TEST KIT.
- What is included with the SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT?
The kit includes six test solutions, easy-to-read instruction, glass test tubes, and a color chart.