- Is API LIQUID SUPER ICK CURE™ fish remedy safe for snails?
API LIQUID SUPER ICK CURE fish remedy is safe for snails, but it is recommended that you use half the normal dosage.
- Should I remove my filtration media before using API LIQUID SUPER ICK CURE™ fish remedy?
Products that are designed to remove things from your aquarium, such as filter media, will also remove dosed fish remedy from your tank. For best results from the fish remedy, remove your filtration media as you dose with API LIQUID SUPER ICK CURE fish remedy.
- Is API LIQUID SUPER ICK CURE™ fish remedy safe for freshwater shrimp?
API LIQUID SUPER ICK CURE fish remedy is for use in freshwater aquariums only with tropical fish and marine fish, not shrimp.
- Will API SUPER ICK CURE™ fish remedy kill my live rock, and should I shut off my UV sterilizer?
API SUPER ICK CURE fish remedy is not appropriate for use in reef aquariums, or aquariums with live rocks. Your UV Sterilizer will not be affected by this treatment. For best results, remove activated carbon or filter cartridge from filter and continue aeration.
- Will API SUPER ICK CURE™ fish remedy discolor an acrylic tank?
API SUPER ICK CURE fish remedy and many other API fish remedies will discolor aquarium water. It is important to remove any ornaments or fake plants that you may not want to stain prior to dosing. Do remember that the discoloration is part of the fish remedy, so do not try to remove colors until the end of the treatment. The discoloration will naturally fade with time and light exposure, but can be eliminated more quickly by performing frequent partial water changes and adding API ACTIVATED CARBON or API BIO-CHEM ZORB™ filtration media to the filter.